Welcome to the Horicont GmbH website.
Here you will find information about who we are, the services we offer and how we work.
The focus of our expertise is business development, liquidity and turnaround management, court or shareholder-appointed interim management, liquidation, winding up corporations, and business investigations.
Business investigations, detective and investigative services
Business investigations, detective and investigative services, debtor tracing, asset tracing and recovery...
Turnaround management and restructuring
Turnaround management, crisis management, business restructuring, restructuring proceedings, demergers, debt management, maintaining solvency
Court or shareholder-appointed interim management, liquidator, trustee
Under the mandate of businesses, banks, estates, and insolvency courts and administrators, our consultants act as interim managers and liquidators.
Based on wide and highly diverse professional experience gathered throughout Europe and the Middle East, we have chosen as our motto:
...consider carefully – then act!
This means developing and identifying the best potential decision outcomes, based on available information and options. ‘Consider carefully – then act’ is also about evaluating and considering whether company resources are being used in a targeted and worthwhile manner. Our motto of ‘Consider carefully – then act’ also applies to any planning for future projects and business models as well as to action taken in crisis situations.
We work on the basis of the European EN 16114 standard and are specialised in:
- Business development, sales organisation and sales management
- Turnaround management and restructuring in an international and intercultural setting
- Business, project and sales financing
- Preparing business plans, results monitoring
- Acquisition and brokerage of investment capital and loans
- Accepting interim management responsibility from courts or shareholders
- Liquidation of corporations
- Business investigations, especially as part of international insolvency proceedings